My name is Jason and this blog is about bikes and biking, plain and simple. I don't claim to be a gear head, a former pro, a hipster or an afficionado. I just like to ride my bicycle.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Lookout Day 6

For today's slog through the elements I didn't mess around:  Surly Long Haul Trucker with fenders, rain pants, jacket, lights if needed...the works. A side note to this excursion: the works is freaking heavy and really slows you down...but I was dry. I took the window of precipitation-less conditions and left work in route to Lookout. I don't have much of a story of today's events, so I'll let the images speak for themselves. I will say I picked one hell of a week for this little project.

Thursday's trip up Lookout (4/22).
Sprint PictureMail
The net result of Thursday's storm and Friday's continuation of it (4/23).
Sprint PictureMail
The view out towards Denver...sort of (4/22).
Sprint PictureMail
Today's view, snowier but improved (4/23).
Sprint PictureMail

No comments:

Post a Comment