My name is Jason and this blog is about bikes and biking, plain and simple. I don't claim to be a gear head, a former pro, a hipster or an afficionado. I just like to ride my bicycle.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Winter Bike to Work Day! (Fort Collins)

Fellow riders in Fort Collins, Colorado are celebrating Winter Bike To Work Day today. I believe Winter Bike to Work day is typically January 21st, but with a week until Christmas and in need of a holiday today I will jump on the bandwagon of our comrades in shivering to the north. Actually, the organizers of this event could not have picked a nicer day to ride. 42 degrees in the morning, maybe 60 by later this afternoon!?!  You could get worse weather on the actual Bike To Work Day...such is Colorado.

So enjoy riding in light jackets and normal pants!

Coloradoan article on Winter BTWD
Fort Collins Winter BTWD Page
You can also find more information by checking out Team Wonderbike at http://www.newbelgium.com/.

Enjoy and we'll celebrate again in a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment